Please note: If the above live stream video does not show the service as expected please click here to visit the Walsingham live stream website then scroll down to the video screen and click the triangle icon in the bottom left corner to view the Mass/service there. We apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused and are working to get a more reliable feed for our site. Basic info on viewing above is lower down this page.
8.30am – Morning Prayer
9.30am – Holy Mass
10.30am – Talk
11.00am – Rosary
12.00pm – Angelus and Holy Mass, followed by Adoration until 3.00pm
3.00pm – Divine Mercy Chaplet, Benediction and Rosary
3.45pm – Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament
4.00pm – Spiritual Reading
5.00pm – Vespers
6.00pm – Angelus and Holy Mass, followed by Rosary
8.00pm – Compline and Meditation
8.30pm – All night Exposition
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there
and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.
Basic (very) Instructions on viewing YouTube videos
- To commence watching click on or tap (depending on whether you are using a mouse or have a touchscreen ie smartphone ipad etc) on the triangle image either in the centre of the video screen or in the bottom left corner of it.
- To stop it tap or click anywhere in the video screen and/or on the image in the bottom left hand corner of the video screen (if that image is a triangle then your video playback should already be stopped or paused).
- To fill your entire screen with the video click on or tap the the small image of “4 corners of a square” in the bottom right of the video screen.
- To return the video screen back to normal size tap or click the screen and the same button in the bottom right corner
- If there is no sound and the video is running check that the speaker image (next to the triangle in the bottom left corner) does not have a diagonal line through it, if it does click or tap on the button and it should solve the problem
By all means experiment, don’t worry, you can’t break anything
Any suggestions for improvements, problems or anything you think the parish website could benefit from I would love to hear from you via the contact form below